然後關於龍力酒廠，沒想到有這麼多不同的產品，真心推薦 生酛釀造 山田錦！
I’ve tried dewazakura before. But these few years, I don’t see it served in any Singapore restaurants.
1. Would you be available in Singapore restaurants soon?
2. Could we have guided tour online in the breweries? 😊
3. How do you decide the names of the sake?
We received answers from Dewazakura Sake Brewery.
Thank you very much! We are so happy to be recognized by people overseas.
1. It appears that several restaurants serve them. Also, it appears that they account for a high percentage of retail sales in Singapore.
(Presently, it is conceivable that their availability is being affected by the coronavirus.)
As soon as we learn of restaurants where you can enjoy some Dewazakura, we will contact you.
2. Unfortunately, we presently do not conduct online tours.
(From Seek the Story of Sake): We want to consider conducting them if there are a lot of requests from our customers!
3. All sorts of ways. For example, we name the sake after the rice we use in brewing the sake. Or we think up a name that is associated with the flavor of the sake or with the background against which the sake was born.
Thank you very much! I’m hoping to buy another ochoko of the same design. How could I get one?
Thank you for your purchase.
You can buy it from here. ↓ ↓ ↓
I bought the trial set after watching the youtube video. I'm looking forward to receiving it.